Let's create some Textile Magic!

Sewing room

Sewing room
My Magical space- my workroom!

Saturday, 15 July 2017


Two little tassel girls
these are now listed in my Etsy shop

                                                                    Zentangle kitty


I have a few friends' birthdays coming up,. and I wanted to make them an "Initial" card each. Some done, some half done as yet!

My sewing room looks like this when I am doing several things at once. I have a few things going on here. I am trying to finish off a whole host of little half done projects, so I don't feel guilty about them! 



                                                      My Busy work room!

            wonder how many times over the years this has happened!!!!
Aaaarg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitney sews

sunglass case

Barb Owen Mine your Muse

Notebook Cover Quilt as you go.

Book Cover

bondaweb